Medical Cannabis has finally made its way to the state of Maryland!
How do I qualify for medical cannabis?
In the state of Maryland, qualifying conditions to become a medical cannabis patient include:
- Cachexia, Anorexia, or wasting syndrome
- Severe, debilitating, or chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms
- Multiple sclerosis
- Crohn's disease
- Hepatitis C
- Post traumatic stress disorder/syndrome (PTSD)
For a complete list of qualifying conditions and guidelines, please refer to the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission website.
When will Cannabis be available to patients?
The MMCC has announced that dispensaries could be opening as soon as late October / early November 2017. There will be 11 dispensaries opening within Baltimore City limits.